ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W890i - anybody got one?

RS Megane DCi 175
Am due an upgrade from my e65 and saw this - anybody any experience with them? I don't really fancy another Nokia, am especially tired of s60 mobiles.

Quite liked the w880 and this seems to have upgraded bits and still really thin/small.

Anybody got one?

RS Megane DCi 175
Bump!

How do people rate the w910 v the w890? Am going to look at em on saturday, anybody got a w890 yet?

a burnt one
Think the w890i is just the newer version version of the w880i which i currently have, the only difference being that the keys are more flush with the handset and the camera is 3.2 megapixel as opposed to the 2.0mp on the w880i.

The w880i is a very good phone and you know what you're getting with them, kind of like the old nokias, the menus are the same on almost every model, very easy to use and understand. the biggest bonus for me is the size, i like a small phone and being less than 10mm wide, this is ideal, i dont carry a wallet so everything is stuck into my jeans pockets, fags, lighter, cash, phone, car keys, so small phones are good.

Also i think SE have now realised the 'joystick' thing that was used for menu navigation was useless and appear to have ceased using this, which now makes them very reliable phones, nothing fancy mind.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I have a W880i but I think mine must be a bad one, had nothing but issues with it :(

It is a great size though to be fair :)

Black/gold 182 FF
Just ordered this phone for my daughter, will get it on Tuesday in silver on orange and I got an extra memory card as she didnt need the bluetooth headset as she is only 12 :) , will update you when we get it, I have the W880I and luv the phone had no problems with it.

Black/gold 182 FF
make sure u get a good deal they tried to give me a £5 discount on 600 mins, 400 text for £30 per month i said I would cancel and they offered me 900 mins, unlimited text for £30 per month.

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Thats a pretty good deal tbh - 900mins/£30.

I've got a w890 (free), 600mins, unlimited texts, 30MB internet browsing etc for £17.50 a month - can't complain! :D

Love the phone though - very slick and smooth in comparison to my e65 and other S6 Nokias I've had. Chuffed!

Black/gold 182 FF
Mydaughter needs the text she dont use it for browsing so didnt need that. I also got the phone free so hopefully now she wont be going over her min and text and i can say goodbye to big phone bills lol

Mito Sportiva 135
^^ Thats a pretty good deal tbh - 900mins/£30.

I've got a w890 (free), 600mins, unlimited texts, 30MB internet browsing etc for £17.50 a month - can't complain! :D

Where did you get that deal?!? Same as mine but I pay just over £30 and no internet time as far as I know, I don't realy use it TBH.