ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wahoo, 172 here I come...

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

Repost from previous thread...

Im eagerly awaiting delivery of a new black mk2 172 which I bought from a trade sales place in Crawley - £12.5k, full UK spec (so Ive been told!) apart from no thatcham cat1 alarm; I get full 3 year Renault warranty included.

Couple of questions:

Is the factory fitted immobiliser a thatcham cat2 one? If so Ive been told I can "upgrade" it to cat1 and save some cash.
Ive been offered an extra 2 year warranty by "Sure" or someone for £399 which includes wear and tear on most things except obvious things like tyres and pads which I get £359 back if I dont claim on it... is this worth taking up?
How longs should I run it in before I can rag it?! Obviously I dont wanna scew it but Ive heard that the harder theyre driven the better/sooner they become.
Whats the best way of keeping the std head unit and changer but adding an amp and sub; Im not sure if itll have pre-outs.
Will it have esp? And can I turn it off?!
Any sugegstions as to what I can do to contain my excitement until it arrives..?!
Nice one...

-Andy