ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wanna trade my cup for a 172

I can understand how someone would want to swap their Cup for a 172 but it will cost too much I rekon and wont be worth it the hassle.

clio sport 172

when looking to buy a car i like to look at the WHOLE car, not just the front seat and performance figures...so what the cup is a bit quicker...i still have a nice car thats fast comfy, warm or cold on tap AND sat nav (now ppl are bringing it up!)

But as i said before, im not sl*gging the cup...its just my personal opinion!

Nissan R35 GT-R

Its simple:

Those who wanted a little more comfort than performance purchased the 172 and are totally happy with their decision.

Those who wanted a little more performance than comfort purchased the Cup and are just as happy as those who purchased the 172.

Both parties have what they want and wouldnt change it. Why does this stupid relentless bickering have to continue - why cant you all just be mature?

THE CUP IS JUST SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE 172. I BET ALL 172 OWNERS THINK ABOUT TRADING FOR A CUP EVERY TIME THEY SEE ONE! :) :D :)

Only joking.

VaVa

The difference in performance is far less than the difference in specification. Thats why I chose the 172. In an ideal world Id have a 172 for work and a Cup for playtime!!!!

In an ideal world sir you would have something very different (and better) than a 172 OR a cup for "playtime"!

Bye Bye

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

In an ideal world we wouldnt have condescending posts like that! ^^^^^

Bye Bye!

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by weyland on 01 February 2004

In an ideal world sir you would have something very different (and better) than a 172 OR a cup for "playtime"!

Bye Bye

Agreed. I only said the Cup to be objective.

Bye Bye (are you queer?!!)

*edit*- Well said Paul

Quote: Originally posted by 182 sport on 01 February 2004

id have a 172 over a cup anyday-simply the fact that they got all the luxiuries i need.

Whats the point in taking this thread back up anyway?