ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want 172 On Eibach Piccys

Can anyone whos got Eibachs on their 172s post the piccies. I am assuming that they are all the -5 at back and - 15mm at front. The Eibach website does not quote this spring being available so where have the figures come from?

they drop a standard car 30mm and a 172 10 mm

depends what you want, the car handles best with eibach.

but does not give that slammed look (just for 17 years olds any way).

if you have a cup it will drop it about 5mm.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I want to get some 17"s for my 172 next week, and was going to go for 30mm drop on Eibach Pro Kit, am I likely to get any problems?

Quote: Originally posted by Mrdemon on 01 July 2003

but does not give that slammed look (just for 17 years olds any way).
*LOL* Exactly!! Slammed does -not- equal excellent handling. It might look like it has a touring car ride but its bound to handle like a bag of sh*te on the road!!

Eibach do two kits, the Pro and the Sportline. The Pro kit lowered my Mk2 172 15mm front and 5mm rear. The Sportline is supposed to offer a 30mm lowering...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by JJ172 on 01 July 2003
Quote: Originally posted by Mrdemon on 01 July 2003but does not give that slammed look (just for 17 years olds any way).[/QUOTE]*LOL* Exactly!! Slammed does -not- equal excellent handling. It might look like it has a touring car ride but its bound to handle like a bag of sh*te on the road!!Eibach do two kits, the Pro and the Sportline. The Pro kit lowered my Mk2 172 15mm front and 5mm rear. The Sportline is supposed to offer a 30mm lowering...

Sounds like its the pro kit that I am wanting then, just a small lowering just to compliment the already okay handling .

Im sure flyingscotsman (neil?) has lowered his car a lot and then went to Eibachs as he said the handling was worse with a big drop. I generally wouldnt take advice from a northerner but he has mentioned it quite a bit and likes the Eibachs.

-Rob

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 01 July 2003

Sounds like its the pro kit that I am wanting then, just a small lowering just to compliment the already okay handling .
Had these on my 172. Didnt look any lower but if I put myself in a positive frame of mind, I might just have believed there was a tad less body roll.

Before I go changing the suspension of any other car. I will insist on seeing and feeling the benefits/difference.