ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

want parts painted?

clio (sleeper)
well basicly i used to be a painter for a car sales company and i was just wondering where everyone sends their parts to be painted?

i was thinking how many people would be interested in sending their parts off to me to be painted.or maybe i could get a couple of parts to start off and do a swap service
example:you send the part you want painted and i send the same part back to you the color you want it.
id get a few parts to start off and paint them in the usual colors like liquid yellow, racing blue and so on, so it would cut down the time you wait for your parts back.

any ideas if this would take off?

clio (sleeper)
whats the average price youve been quoted for things like this?obviously postage is going to be an issue on things like side strips and bump strips,but maybe it will save people quite a bit on small things like side badges and dash trims maybe?

1.2 16v
well i am in need of some spraying, a 172 rear bumper that is in ice burg and need coding for a silver dynamique non-sport, dynamique spoiler, side strips, front bumper strip, splitter, engine cover, and maybee interior strips, how much will you charge, im in s.w so i can drop them off to you if you give me a decent quote, cheers.

clio (sleeper)
well if you could get a price that youve been quoted ill see if i can save you some money.taking into account of the postage aswell

?
Well I was considering doing them myself, but maybe sending them to you for a more "professional" finish would be a better idea. Let me know a rough quote (pm ideally) for all bump strips, ill look into the cost of postage and see if the total cost is worth it.

Flame Red Delight
I would like a quote on bump strips and bumper mouldings and maybe even then wing mirror surrounds it would just be a small amount but i live up in Scotland so i think it would be a bit of a problem sending it to u etc but could you still give me a quote i would just want them sprayed the metallic black you get in the clio grande Pm me some info please :D

Cheers
Callum

1.2 16v
where bouts you from?thats a whole lota parts you got there mate.lol

im in newport s.wales, the rear bumper is needed the most so could start with that, bear in mind it is already painted and needs to be changed to my paint code, could you pm me a rough price cheers.

LY 182
how much could you do me a front bumper for if i was to buy one from ebay say and have it sent direct to you, in white

Coiley'd Clio PH2
You would have a booming business if you were to do this!
If you are a single man doing it as an on the side thing you are likely to be 100 times cheaper than a spray shop.
People on here always want bits and bobs sprayed.
As long as you can convince people you are good at what you do.

clio (sleeper)
il get some pics up when i get chance.a rough price would be 30quid for interior strips.45quid for a full bumper. 45quid for bump strips(front and back)and 40quid for sidestrips.but discount will be given if a number of parts are sprayed at the same time.
thats just a rough price off the top of my head for now though.
and it will be sprayed with a compressor using 2k paint.will be done in a garage but no spray booth.
thanks for all your interest

1.2 16v
okay, so leon-and-vicky is it up and running, can i have a tel number as i need spoiler, and front back and side strips sprayed, maybee side skirts if i mess mine up 2, thanks

clio (sleeper)
not as of yet.i work five days a week so it will be a saturday job for me.i just wanted to know how much interest there would be.
wasnt expecting all this to be honest!lol
il get something sorted by the weekend now.
ive got to make sure i can get the paint for the price i hope to make sure i can keep the prices down for you lot!
il let you all know by saturday at least!
thanks for all your interest!

clio (sleeper)
got everything needed to start but unfortunatly ive had a prob with my car today(needs new hub) so ive gotta concentrate on fixing that at the moment.keep the list coming people!get a big list up and if theres enough interest il see whats the best offer i can do for you all.the fiances drawn up a price list so il post it up soon!