ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want to do next?

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Owned my good lil clio about 8 months or so now and as im getting a full time job soon thinking what to do next. Only thing i've done so far is all my sound system. Any idea's/ photoshops would be great. :). Im thinking wheels lowering but cant decided what yet.

09082009060.jpg

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
In fact, first things first, colour code your wing mirror caps!

Yeah good idea probs do that along with my side strips. Was also thinking HID kits but dont really know whats a good set. Can someone link me up?? Ta

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Those wheels are the smallest ive seen on a modern car.

wow

Yeah dont look great do they ah lol. 15" but they get lost in the arches

Have a look for Biohzrd's project thread, copy that and your onto a winner.

Yeah i've read his thread. Cracking car but dont really want to copy him too much. Or all mk3 non sports will look the same in 3 years time or so. Maybe some other wheels as i cant find any canasta's anywhere :S

Mini Cooper S
Colour code, factory 16s/17s, lower it!

Also, silver indicator bulbs, debadge and HIDs would look good.

Nice and simple ;)

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Colour code, factory 16s/17s, lower it!

Also, silver indicator bulbs, debadge and HIDs would look good.

Nice and simple ;)

Yeah what im thinking along the lines of that. I've already debadged it and put silver visions in just need to invest in a HID kit