ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want to replace all bulbs in my 197

Clio Sport 197
Hi Guys

Just purchased a 2006 197, I have standard halogen bulbs but would like to gave all low beam, side, cornering and fog lights. I Would like them to be brighter and have a white/blue look to them.

Any recommendations ?

cheers
jon

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Projectors are the ones that look like they have a crystal ball in them. If you have these then HID bulbs for the headlights, 6000k would be the best colour it's white with a slight tint of blue that isn't really noticeable. For dipped beams with projectors it'll be H1 fitment. For high beams/cornering lights these are H7 and Philips bluevision look alot whiter bulbs and are quite bright, or some cheap ebay xenon look ones that are tinted blue will work but won't be any brighter than standard halogens fitted. Fog lights are H11 iirc and although it'd be good to get these whiter I believe the yellow light of a halogen works better in fog? Swear I read that on a forum or website somewhere! If you still wanna go whiter though, I guess they do bluer or whiter ones on eBay.