ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

want to spray stripped out interior

172 turbo
hi guys can someone give me link to cheap sprayer to do entire inside of car, i was thinking of doing it my self just hassle of removing seats dash boards then masking everything that has a gap also am i right to say not to use laquer it will just get messy a bit of a hassle to get clips of metal chasis inside and wires etc ?

172 turbo
ye just 2 seats getting a cage but as you see rally cars they are sprayed white inside looks mint?

172 turbo
wheres that roughly from reading and you pro sprayer dont want to pay ridiculous price good paint that wont chip on floor pan you know? also would die to get my car resprayed white?

172 turbo
you sure itll look good surely the proper way spray gun proper paint wont halfords chip after a wile no?

172 turbo
o right nick so you saying you literally did all of it all roof bare metal everything black wasnt it? and how many layers primer gloss you do no laquer? easy enough just time consuming

340i
Do black... it never looks dirty and easy to touch up!

I did mine with a compressor and spray gun... 1.5L of paint + thinners to do 3 full coats on the inside of my Clio!

182cup & 172 racecar
Its a fookin nightmare to do with a cage in,rattlecans create alot of dust(overspray) which is also a pain.

172 turbo
not looking forward to it with cage in :S o well if spraying inside overspray not a problem true any body got pics of there sprayed interior plz?

RenaultSport 172
Do it yourself with some rattle cans easy todo.

Primer

ac2cf45c.jpg

52d6bddd.jpg

Painted

ac2fcb2a.jpg

6068b2b4.jpg