ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want to try this Clio Sport 172!?? :)

Guys dont know if someone has noticed this... I have The Ipod Conected with the FM Cable (I have the MONSTER) And when i have it plugged in and music playng i always hear something like a mini turbo noise :S i dont know how to explain it, but was a nice sound..

So I disconected the ipod and lived only the Monster conected put my volume up a little (like in 18-20) and there was the sound.

When i accelerate the sound goes up and when i desacelarate, sound goes down its strange but the sound goes = as the engine rpms its great!!:D

Hope you guys understand, or give it a try..

Marcelo

Yea sounds like interfearance from the engine i get it on my citroen C2 i do have an amp which will make it worse. IT will be coming from the alternator i believe there is something that you can buy that stop this. Not sure what though!

Greg