ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want your opinions please!

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 09 March 2005

Turbines would look odd imo

Does it have to be Standard 16v wheels?

doesnt HAVE to be standard 16v wheels no. But im really fed up of the 17s (far to harsh a ride and tyres are VERY expensive)

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 09 March 2005

Silver wily wheels or Turbines

Never thought of the Willy wheels in silver.... think they would look quite sexual!

Now!! who wants to buy some cheap 17s! and where can i get some Willy wheels!

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 09 March 2005

gunnergibson is selling two willy wheels with tyres for £90 (N/W)......but theres some on ebay at the mo as well.

Ill take a look at them in a sec...

What would i get for mine? they are curbed but not really big dents in them or anything

Quote: Originally posted by SimonGTT on 09 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 09 March 2005

Turbines would look odd imo

Does it have to be Standard 16v wheels?

doesnt HAVE to be standard 16v wheels no. But im really fed up of the 17s (far to harsh a ride and tyres are VERY expensive)
Thats why I got rid of mine! Get the phase 2 rims mate youll notice such a difference in the drive! I did :D

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by SimonGTT on 09 March 2005
Never thought of the Willy wheels in silver.... think they would look quite sexual! [/QUOTE]

pmsl at that comment!

Willy wheels would good though.

I quite like phase 1 Megane alloys from the 2.0 16v.

Ph1 V6

Get some 15s or 16s dude and enjoy the car as it should handle. Willy wheels look mint in silver.

Are u from Southampton- seem to remember u were selling a 5gtt a while back or was that some1 else?

mine used to be sat on willy wheels when i first bought the car. looks good on the green!

and yours is pretend. mines the only green valver! ;)

LY 200

The 17s are better than the the standards imo!!!

I was thinking of changing my 17s but im not willing to subzidize the looks just because they give a bumpier ride and an ever so slight bit of performance loss!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 09 March 2005

mine used to be sat on willy wheels when i first bought the car. looks good on the green!

and yours is pretend. mines the only green valver! ;)

HEHE!! thought mine was the only one!!! must admit the willy wheels do lookk super slinky!

Quote: Originally posted by Darren16v on 09 March 2005

Get some 15s or 16s dude and enjoy the car as it should handle. Willy wheels look mint in silver.

Are u from Southampton- seem to remember u were selling a 5gtt a while back or was that some1 else?

Im from Barnoldswick mate, but i did have a 5gtt i was selling last year.