ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WANT

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
Seen on for 11k in bradford a couple of weeks back, didn't look bad condition but don't know what mileage it was stuntin.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've seen this one before, some middle aged guy with his son in the car... Its bloody quick, absolutely killed my car in a little motorway duel! It was in absolutely mint condition and also sounded immense. Would love to own one.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
Amazing, so much rally history behind them which makes it so cool. Its so mint that I could be scared to drive it.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  E92 M3
my dads mate has got one that he has been doing up for years but its nearly finished now so going to try and blag ago

if i do i will tells yas what its like

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ST
If i came into a hell of a lot of money i'd love to go round buying 'cult' cars like that, then i'd enjoy running them into the ground even more.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ST
Rrari 355 spider, black with biscuit leather...Colshe mouf in the drivers seat...i'd be drippin like a wine cooler in July!!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Does seem pricey but is deffo one of the nicest examples around!

They are going up in price daily due to the weak Euro against the £ a lot of the UK based cars are going abroad now!

Anyone who would rather burn their money, just sit in one without even driving it ;)