ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanting a 182, Is this ok?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
bit overpriced for the milage... Most i would pay for that is 5.5k but it would need to be a minter

Not got a car
Independent Dealer, not sure if ther are classed as that is £7580 according to parkers.

Are infernos a little more anyway?

Shame i cant go private as i got to p/x and ive also had bad times with private buying.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
inferno was a factory colour mate so no different from silver. only rare colours are liquid yellow and petrol blue iirc.

Not got a car
ok tar, There were loads of 182's about when i was not looking but its hard to find a decent one now, want inferno, or one of the 2 blues.

ok tar, There were loads of 182's about when i was not looking but its hard to find a decent one now, want inferno, or one of the 2 blues.

Always the way that mate, sods law is a b*****d. I'd just keep looking until one pops up that's worth having, during the mean time I'd try and get test drives of various 182's. It'll give you some indication of what's a good/bad example.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Think i'll add a couple £s to the value of mine then lol

Clio 182
I paid £6,500 for mine from main dealers! I drove a Cup and didn't like the interior as much as mine, FF with cup packs. Inferno... excellent colour btw :D But as said before, cambelt needs doing next year which is quite a bit of money!!! Good luck with finding one :D