ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanting to fit 172 bumpers to a 1.2

2003 Clio 1.2 16v 172 rep
I'm wanting to fit 172 bumpers and skirts to my 1.2 03 clio. Is this possible. Does anyone have bumpers or know where i can get them?
Has anyone done it before and is it worth it?
It may be a bit sad but i want the look but can't afford the insurance :dapprove:

i wanna do it too but scared it may not fit on standard wings. dutty_112 has done it. call renault but they are expensive... try breakers yard.

Chocolate Bar™
wouldnt bother if your not having the wings. 'Has' had a professional job done and had to had the bumper remoulded so that it fitted the standard wings. Anything else is a bit of a bodge job tbh, and most good bodyshops wont touch it, and if they will the price is gonna be so much that you may as well buy the wings, which imo, are the best part of the kit.

Da

Less
agreed, but remember if you get the wings, you need the sideskirts too £££ ;) Wings are £65 each from reno, plus painting etc.

See My Clio? Tell Me
ive seen the back changed before was fairly straight forward but how easy is the front ??? will 172 wings and bumper just bolt straight on ? are all the mountings in the same space ?