ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**warning** Complete Noob Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RS 182
Okay, i tried to avoid asking this question, but i'm gonna go ahead and do it..

The question is, what kind of Clio 182 do i have?! Haha

By that i mean, Full Fat, Cup, Trophy, Cup Packs?? I really dont know the difference between these yet, so i hope someone can help me!

*info that may help**
titanium silver
air con
cruise control

any other tell tale signs?! Lol
i'll try and post. Pic to see if that helps..
3C8B190A-7C15-4F27-AEC1-D277D880AA7C-10223-00000F4A4DCDBF03.jpg

thank you in advance!
Chippie

Megane 225
well u have no cup splitter and by the looks of it no cup spoiler. and ur wheels are silver and not anthracite and FF is i think both plus more. ( i think ) not an expert.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
FF has cup rear spoiler, cup wheels (anthracite instead of silver), front splitter and cup suspension + hubs (different bolt spacing's).

Inferno 182
Well obviously it isn't a cup as it has climate control (i think) does it have the leather interior? As far as i'm aware the leather came on bog standard 182's and Cup's were a downgrade from there. (but the cups came with both cup packs as standard) you're car seems to be a 182 with no options at all (neither cup packs or paint)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Well obviously it isn't a cup as it has climate control (i think) does it have the leather interior? As far as i'm aware the leather came on bog standard 182's and Cup's were a downgrade from there. you're car seems to be a 182 with no options at all

and it being a cup has go to do with? no one said it was a cup? :S

also cups don't have cruise control either.

Megane 225
if it hasn't got the cup spoiler it wouldn't have had the splitter, get a skoda fabia one of ebay tho look the tits! 12 quid as well :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Basic 182 (Like in the OP) Has half leather, xenons, climate control.

Cup spoiler pack is a front splitter in black, larger 'Cup' rear spoiler.

Cup suspension pack is slightly lower, stiffer, wider iirc, and comes with Anthracite (grey) wheels.

All three of the above constitute a ''Full Fat''

a 182 Cup is a 182 with no leather, aircon instead of digital climate, No xenons, but both cup packs. Only available in Racing blue or Inferno.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
so FF's have both cup packs, leather seats, air con etc?

half leather seats,
air con,
cruise control,
climate control,
xenon lights (automatic)
self balancing lights (as with all xenons),
cup sus,
cup hubs,
cup spoiler,
cup splitter,
cup wheels

think that just about covers a FF.

RS 182
Okay that's kinda cleared it up! So in that case, the most desirable spec would be a FF with both cup packs? I.e. the luxury of the half leather, digital climate control and xenons, but also getting the splitter and spoiler, upgraded suspension and darker wheels?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
depends what you want it for, to go around a track the most desirable would be the cup. for normal use it would be the FF. the non-cups/FF's are the least desirable (for obvious reasons).

Swift Sport
Hope all is clear now Chippie... Even if your 182 had the Cup splitter, suspension, wheels and spoiler it wouldn't make it a 182 Cup, but a FF 182.

A 'Cup' has cloth interior and no climate control amongst other things, they're usually Racing Blue too although there's a couple of other colours available. They're meant to be a cost effective version, but it didn't quite work so well with the 182 as it didn't really prove any more hardcore than the regular ones.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
they are so rear I wouldn't worry about them. the sat nave was so s**te and looked ugly as f**k. I think if you had one, you would want to take it out asap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.