ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WARNING, DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!

None
Right guys, just been to see a 'mint' 182. Was cheap so always suspicious, but thought ill give it the benifit of the doubt.

Its his mates, who owes him the money as he didn't pay for it, so he is not selling it.. Or some s**t like that.

It DOES NOT have a miltek, its not done 44k, the steering wheel was nakkered, seats nakkered, carpet nakkered, gear nob nakkered etc. It smoked like a chimney on startup and stunk of petrol.

When asked what marks does it have inside and out, he replied mint on the phone, well outside the boot half closed, 1 side did, 1 didnt. The door handles were all scratched, the arches were all nakkered inside...

I cant be arsed to write any more, you get the idea.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/RENAULT+CLIO/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-11-18-240-4294966873-4294967236/advert.action?R=200936341147925&distance=65&postcode=LE113TH&channel=CARS&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&min_pr=3000&max_pr=4000&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=2004&vehicleRegLetter=04

Last edited by a moderator:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Has this one not come up before? I'm not having a go at a repost btw.

Clio 172 Cup!
I like the wheels I want a set of them for my 172 Cup!:cool: When I was looking for mine it was hard to find a good one I know how gutting it is when you say is it mint and they say yer M8! And you get there and its a pig! :mad: Why O Why!:nono:

White clique
To be fair it looks pretty clean in the pics, and 4k is the sort of price they are actually selling for on ebay etc, so i'd have probably taken a look myself.

If its a shed, he'll be sat on it for ages!

Shhh
We looked, then thought why would i buy another clio...

£4k isnt that cheap if its not as genuine. Easy mileage correction digital speedos these days.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I like the wheels I want a set of them for my 172 Cup!:cool: When I was looking for mine it was hard to find a good one I know how gutting it is when you say is it mint and they say yer M8! And you get there and its a pig! :mad: Why O Why!:nono:

No you dont! keep the turinis!

BG 182
why don't we all text his number telling him that hes a deceiving cnut?

075034 71560

GROUP TEXT???!!!!?? lol

None
lol, to be fair thats what I thought, clean looker and he said it was mint, but when I saw it it wasnt as described, and I traveled 3 hours to see it so wasnt best pleased lol

TTRS & V50
blatenly been a rear ender.

also, i would never buy a car that has rear tints on rear two windows and thats it, blatenly a c unt has owned it !

Clio 172 Cup!
blatenly been a rear ender.

also, i would never buy a car that has rear tints on rear two windows and thats it, blatenly a c unt has owned it !

Lol Mine will be geting tinted due to lack of air con and two hot kids in the back! and also keeps the sun out of there eyes! Not to look like a pimp :cool:

Clio 172 Cup!
Get real you drive a pimped lowerd Clio and call me a chav! for wanting to tint my car! Look in the mirror! ;)

R27, Deep Black
Just shows you what people will try...

When i bought my R27 the stealer said it was immaculate...
Well a good few hours of hard labour late its immaculate ;)

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Nice blurred edge photos, not a sharp one and and I'm sure the luminescence on the blue has been toned up it doesn’t look right, If it was a dead sunny day maybe but it clearly isn’t in the pics

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
just look at his feedback! STAY AWAY!

Any look what he has been selling....

AUDI S3 CLOCKS COVERSIONS WIL FIT ANT A3 2004-2009 ****
VOLKWAGON GOLF CD PLAYER, FAULTY
AUDI A3 S3 arm rest / armrest 3 - 5 DOOR 2003-2009 MINT
GOLF GTI CLOCKS FACIA WILL FIT ANY GOLF MK5 IDEAL CONV
VOLKWAGEN GOLf MK5 6 SPPED GEAR NOB + ASH TRAY 04-08
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF,GTI, R32 ARM REST 2004-2009 MK5
AUDI A3 S3 VW GOLF R32 LEON FR spair wheel space saver
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK5 WING MIRRORS X2 GOLF, R32 GTI TDI
VAUXHALL ASTRA VXR INTERIOR TRIM, STEERING WHEEL MK5
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R32 INTERIOR TRIM CARBON FIBRE MK5 04-
HONDA S2000 CLOCK S PRELUDE DEL SOL KIT CAR
HONDA S2000 CD PLAYER STEREO + CD CHANGER + RADIO CODE
AUDI A3 S3 VW GOLF R32 LEON FR spair wheel space saver
HONDA S2000 2005 FACELIFT DOOR CARDS MINT UPGRADE
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK5 REAR PARCEL SHELF 2006-2009 GTI R32
NEILSEN TOOLS 5pc LOCKING WHEEL NUT REMOVERS(FACOM-MAN)
VAUXHALL ASTRA VXR GEAR NOB 2008 ASTRA H
SUBABRU IMPREZA STI VER 8 2003 o/s rear drivers light
FORD FOCUS ST DOOR/ SILL STRIPPS CHROME ORIGINAL 2006
AUDI A3 S3 arm rest/armrest 3DR+5DR 2003-08+PHONE PREP
HONDA CIVIC TYPE R, GEAR NOB, ACCORD, DC5, S2000 EP3

Thats a lot of car parts!

he's also bought ...
FUEL TRANSFER PUMP PETROL DIESEL REFUELING RIG SYPHON

would you trust a car from someone who is selling car clocks? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150366575525

Last edited:
  Clio 182
i hate it when ppl say a car is mint, i looked at a few b4 i got my 182 and spoke to people on the phone who told me they r mint and after travelling to see them ended up dissapointed looking at heaps of s**t