ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WARNING - FAO Those using the CG Miracle Dryer

106 GTi
Check your towels very carefully , even after a pre use wash in the machine I found a plastic tag in mine - like those things you get when you buy a new pair of jeans, little clear annoying things.

Very nearly damaged my newly painted front valence - Not happy :mad:

16v Dynamique
Cheers for the heads up Rich. Think I'll be getting one of these in the near future.

How do you rate it otherwise? I'd like you're view as the opinions on detailing world tend to go with the fashions and trends and can be biased.

106 GTi
Is just a very very large plush MF, if you want to get an impression of how it works, take a normal sized plush towel like a Pakshak Ultra Plush, Sonus Der Wunder Buffing Towel or Poorboys DMT and see how it is to dry a wing.

Means you can wipe rather then just blot. Found it a touch quicker than say a Sonus Drying towel.

One of them easily dries my 106.

Mito Sportiva 135
Two of them together is immense...one to take the worst off, the other to get the residue off with a bit of QD, sorted!

106 GTi
I find it easier to follow up with some QD and a couple of Pakshaks, much easier to control !

Shed.
ill check mine over, ive used it once after a wash and there was still a lot of lint about. Dont know if the sonus der wunders are better actually, although it makes a change not to have to blot the sodding car.