ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning : Graphic Images : Audi R8 Crash

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Re: Audi R8 Crash..

Was looking at this earlier on PH. Nasty. People should know the pics are pretty graphic, blood clearly visible!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

how dangerous are those guard rails???

might not have even been speeding

PH1 iceburg

Think its why they are building little ramps or crumple zones on the ends of all the armcos around the uk.

BG 182 FF

not nice at all, very lucky he only lost his legs. Cann't believe that the guard rail went straight through the car like that, should be made safer.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member

omfg.gif

Simply amazed people came out of that alive.

Cro

Meg'd r27

Like a butter knife there, driver was lucky he only lost his legs tbh

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3

That is quite disturbing, needs a warning about graphic content. Amazed they got out alive.

+1, must've hurt like f**k having your legs amputated like that. Surprised the poor guy didn't bleed to death :dead:

R5 GTT EFI Clio.

Looking at the pics im saure he was speeding, that car is fucked.

Warning about graphic content? - i dont think it needs one? .. there was no half chopped up man lying in there was there? - just some blood on the steering wheel and rail guard.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

Thats horrific!! There are putting wire in the central reservations in some areas. Crewe bypass has them ans does some of the A55 on Anglesey. They seem a lot safer although i would worry bout the wire cutting the car in half!!!!

S23

The Cleee-O
Oh my god! I can't believe how the barrier bended straight into the car...that is crazy :( .

Integra Type-R DC2
Those wire barriers are ok for cars but wouldnt want to hit one on a bike. Some biker down here got decapitated on one a few years back.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Those wire barriers are ok for cars but wouldnt want to hit one on a bike. Some biker down here got decapitated on one a few years back.
Meh, they know the risks. There are far more car's out there than bikes, sadly they have to protect the majority.

Better than yours. C*nt.

TBH I don't think you're getting up from hitting much at 60mph on a bike.

e91 330d/type r mini
imagine if you were in a less well built car than that, doesnt bare thinking about, having seen the pics id be pleased to get out with just loosing my legs and not being gerotted :(