ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WARNING!! JDM Content Inside (lots of)

DC5
Seeing as it was a nice day and both cars were clean me and my bro thought it'd be a good chance to get a few photo's of the cars together.

Apologies there are so many, but this is only a small selection :eek: :

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Some lovely shots there, teg looks awesome.

What springs are you on?

Got a sticky plate on order, can see it really finishes off the front bumper ;)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
Very nice, but I did NOT give you permission to shoot those pictures in front of my shagpad

DC5
Some lovely shots there, teg looks awesome.

What springs are you on?

Got a sticky plate on order, can see it really finishes off the front bumper ;)

They are Eibach progressive springs. Lowered about 30/35mm I think.

Right move with the sticky plate!

MINI Cooper S
Id love one of those civics! Where could i find out some more info on them? didnt realise the CTR was so fast!

DC5
** Why does this thread keep getting moved? I originally put it in Other Marques section, then it got moved to Media, and now it's in Other Marques again.

H22A7 Accord Type R
god knows mate - i spotted Ollies CSL - put it in Spotted and it got shifted to Other Marques :p lol. Ollie being a post-wohre though, he found it anyway lol

DC5
god knows mate - i spotted Ollies CSL - put it in Spotted and it got shifted to Other Marques :p lol. Ollie being a post-wohre though, he found it anyway lol

The Spotted section is for Clio's only though ;)

The mods just can't make up there minds on this one :rasp: