ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WARNING!! JDM Content Inside (lots of)

H22A7 Accord Type R
there so many proper cars in here (type R's) that i think we should have a Jap crap section ;) lol lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Used to live in Cutnall Green. Went for a drive the other night with Riz, Droitwich>Kiddie>Birmingham. Evil pothole on the Island leading to the Kiddie road, we both lost the back end, unintentional drifting!

DC5
Yeah there are a few pot holes round here at the mo. My ex lives in Cutnall Green, and I went to first school there.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Spent many a weekend playing football in the park there, spent the summer of Euro 96 trying to replicate gazza!!

DC5
i need to stop looking at this thread... :(

LOL

** Why does this thread keep getting moved? I originally put it in Other Marques section, then it got moved to Media, and now it's in Other Marques again.

Mods please see the above - This has now gone from Other Marques - Media - Other Marques and back to Media again. If it's easier I can just post it in both ;)

Turbos.
Great photos!

Are they both Championship White? I get confused with the colours as i thought it was a creamy colour.

Turbos.
Ah, ok, because they do look a bit crap when they go like that! Was a bit worried the NSX will look like it out of the paint shop.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nah, fresh CW paint is stunning.

I viewed an EK9 that had been stood at the import centre in Japan (allegedly) for six months, and it was completely flat. :( The roof, tailgate and bonnet had faded to that cream colour you mentioned.

You never mention that you were painting the NSX in CW! It just gets better

RB 182 Cup
63XOC7CU7GA2KQVI66Y6WHUKULPPVQAW.jpg

I had an ek9, great cars! The engine obvioulsy was the best part. Had mine RR'd at 184bhp. Not bad for an 11 year old car. Gotta say a bit gutless with lack of torque. Near enough same speed as a 182

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i hate it when people say civics etc are gutless and lack of torque lol!

DC5
Didn't see that this thread had been bumped up. Not on here that often any more.

Cheers for the comments all. Yes my bro has now sold the EK9 and now has an Evo 4. I've still got and loving the Teg though!!