ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning lights not lighting on dash

(R) Renault Clio 1.2
I'm going to assume that this, or a similar post has been asked/answered in the past but I could not find it so I thought it was good to ask.

I have an R plate (1997) Clio RL Paris with what seems to be a very bog standard dash.

6916126906_2d399281c9_n.jpg

Interior after a clean by Chrisonajourney, on Flickr

When ever I turn on the car I get a battery, temperature and oil pressure. No Handbrake light.
If I turn on the lights in the car I get no notification on the dash that the lights are on however the blue high beam will come on if I flick to HB.

The heated rear warning and the rear fogs work if I turn them on although they are very slow to react. Two maybe three seconds after I hit the switch on the dask.
The hazards and all the indicator lights work on the dash.

Are all of these features run on seperate bulbs or is there a wider issue here?
I have no problem removing the dash. I'm guessing if I can do it on a Mondeo Mk2 I can do it on a Clio.... right? lol

Any help would be great folks