ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning : potential chav content inside...

PB Clio 172
This car is way out of date. Its hardly a new model is it ?

in 1999 this may be half cool.

I feel sorry for the owner I mean he must have wasted 20 grand + on this ! Why, why , why do people do this? I love cars but I am not that stupid even if I had 20 grand. Imagine all the problems you will get with this all being custom ! An idiot will buy it.

Black Sheep
if i was rich, i would buy it to burn it

LOL I have got a bright pink pug 306 sitting in my street just like the cars in this thread. Looks well done to be fair. must have cost s**t loads!! just dont understand why you wouldnt just spend all the tens of thousands on a nice car in the first place. The places who make this crap must love it.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
SRS question; do you think that this:

3787780-4.jpg

looks as good as/better than this:

5808451129_dce7be98fb_z.jpg

It looks like a chavs MaxPower wet dream!
The rear end looks weird without lights, and doesn't match the front at all IMO.
I can appreciate it's been done to a very high standard, and I'm sure it cost him tens of thousands of pounds, but I'd rather have a standard one and a deposit on a house TBH!

The only thins I'd take off the blue one and put on the standard one is the arches and maybe the lower grill at a push

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
SRS question; do you think that this:

3787780-4.jpg

looks as good as/better than this:

5808451129_dce7be98fb_z.jpg

It looks like a chavs MaxPower wet dream!
The rear end looks weird without lights, and doesn't match the front at all IMO.
I can appreciate it's been done to a very high standard, and I'm sure it cost him tens of thousands of pounds, but I'd rather have a standard one and a deposit on a house TBH!

It does look loads better than standard IMO. Lets be honest, there are far worse examples bodywork wise out tehre