ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

warranty...It’s been asked before but

ICE'dberg MK2 172

How many years warranty do you get with an import 182??

Importer said they come with a 2 year warranty and was trying to sell the 3rd year for £249......thought they all come with a 3 year if you contact Renault.

Sorry for YET another post on this but there is so much been said that trawling through all the posts is going to take all day.

Cheers

2 Years as standard.

You will need to write a letter (or call) to Renault to register it for the 3rd year.

Yet to do mine but that is what i have heard (this must be done within the 12 months)

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I have heard that is what you have to do but can anyone confirm it please

........otherwise might have to shell out the money, but dont really want to do that.

I bought my 172 import in November last year and I called Renault customer services last week to register it. They took all my details and confirmed where it was from and said it has full UK spec and qualified for the full 3 years UK warranty.

I hope this helps you.

Should be 3 yrs if from a EU country EXCEPT FOR CYPRUS and as Kev says you have to register it with Renault UK