ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warranty question

Picked up my brand spanking new clio 172 yesterday, i am shocked at how good the car is, far better than i hoped although im running it in and therefore keeping the revs below 3500 rpm, but i can feel the potential.

Anyway i was wondering whether you were supposed to have a warranty booklet or something along those lines, stating exactly what is and isnt covered under the two year scheme (import car), as i have absolutely nothing in writing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I didnt have anything either - I was advised to register it with my local Renault dealer (i.e. so they can tie the car to the person).

The dealer gave me a list of stuff I nedd to send to Renault UK - they didnt seem to think it was unusual so I guess it happens a lot. I can forward the list if you want.

Cheers that would be very helpful, if you could forward the list to kevin@standard4.com.

If possible could you also send me the contact details for Renault UK as i cant find them anywhere.

Cheers for your help

Kev