ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warranty Work

Clio MK3
I got my clio in december and after driving it for a lil bit noticed 1 or 2 small faults so took it back and got work done under warranty, the car is now out of warranty and one of the problems seems to be back, if i take it back will i have to pay as the fault was registerd under warranty??

Thanks

Re: A lil Advice?

It all comes down to cost at the end of the day.

cheap easy fix they will proberly do it something silly expect to foot a % towards it.

Clio MK3

oryt cheers, well last time it was in they said the needed to re-program the car, dont no if that expensive or not? lol

Clio MK3

well when i was driving it it kept kangarooing, when it went into third gear got quite bad at 1 point so took it into renault they said couldnt find anything wrong but had it re-programmed,

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I guess you need to go and have that argument with them then TBH mate, as I dont think thats going to be a very clear cut one as they can easily say its a slightly different fault this time.