ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrenty info?

So the 197 went in for abit of warranty work. Nothing major, just rear pads needed changing and I thought there was a knocking from the exhaust...

However, cutting a long story short, i never trusted this garage from day one, and me and the owner of the garage had a MAJOR falling out. Ended up me saying that I'd never ever go to his garage again, and he was happy for me to never come back.

But, he has done the brakes, hunky dorey (so far, think I heard them bind abit before but anyways), he then told me the exhaust is fine and nothing is wrong. But all I can fecking hear is the damn thing knocking...it's only every now and again over bumps and things, but it's doing my HEAD IN!

Could I tell the dealer who I bought the car off (out sourced warranty garage) that I want a different garage to do the work? Or the garage I trust with my cars to do the work and they pay them?

Or do I have to go back to the garage that I refuse to go to and they would probably refuse to do the work?

Cheers