ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrenty Question.

Im new to all this warrenty stuff, used to paying loads of money every month on my 16v. Now its all free (well sort of) i dont want to mess it up. So what can i get away with? Not looking to do too many mods, just a couple. Suspension maybe, R-Sport ecu (know thats ok), tints and thats it. oh maybe a panel filter too. Whats upgrades can you folks recommend? And how will it effect the warrenty?

Cheers in advance. :D

Sorry if this gets brought up 1000000 a weeks. Looked in the search!

Just spoke to Johnathan at R.Sport, hes said the chip they do DOES in-validate the warrenty

However

When renault link up the car to a computer they cannot tell that a chip is in place. So unless anything goes wrong, it will be fine.

Worth it or not? i thought it was renault approved. hummm....

Also they do a suspension kit for the cup. but its £1200 notes!:eek: ill pass that then!!

my dealer says exhaust, ecu and induction kit, suspension all fine unless they cause something to break but if thats the case put the original bit back on

ahh good plan! perhaps i should consult my dealer first, every dealer seems to have a different opinion on everything. Cheers Brookie Boy!!