ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warrington Cruise

Drove up there tonight for something to do (good 2h drive) and noticed a few clios with this site's url on the windows. Only noticed as you were both leaving though. Who were ya? :eek:

E60 diesel powah
i only live down the road, never normally that busy, mate called me up sayin its packed so thought id drive down

Monaco Blue Mk2
Where does everyone go dutty? Not really my scene but may drive past one time. Many old bill around?

E60 diesel powah
opposite big b&q on winwick road, sometimes up astmoore in runcorn! astmoore used to be good..but police is always ther

Blue4Ever said:
Where does everyone go dutty? Not really my scene but may drive past one time. Many old bill around?
I don't usually go to places like this either, usually just stick to shows. Seemed to cater for everyone though, from what I saw. There were the bodykit cars, the tuned cars, the posh b*stards cars, lit up cars etc.

Everyone seemed to vanish though, one minute the place was rammed, the next it was empty. Someone said that they went somewhere where they do street racing on a 1/4mile or something

Monaco Blue Mk2
Nightfire said:
I don't usually go to places like this either, usually just stick to shows. Seemed to cater for everyone though, from what I saw. There were the bodykit cars, the tuned cars, the posh b*stards cars, lit up cars etc.

Everyone seemed to vanish though, one minute the place was rammed, the next it was empty. Someone said that they went somewhere where they do street racing on a 1/4mile or something

Tut tut....either that or a tip off that bacon was cooking. ;)

Honda S2000
dutty_112 said:
opposite big b&q on winwick road, sometimes up astmoore in runcorn! astmoore used to be good..but police is always ther

I've been to Astmoore a couple of times for something to do. The races people used to have were scary. There was always a guy in an Evo 8 against a WRX. People would stand in the road as they were coming towards them! Then the police would come and everyone would scatter.... which i don't understand why you would if your car is totally legal. Or am I missing something?

Maz

LY 200
Street racing isn't legal guess thats why everyone scatters .. lol

Been there a number of times and tbh its funny as f**k if you keep out of whats going on, seen some funny incidents to say the least :)

Vectra :(
Never been up there myself, not really my scene. I do have a chuckle tho if i happen to see a little cruise convoy heading there. Some of them head over to woolston grange i think, somewhere round the industial estate, heard of some racing down there but its not my thing. Like i said would much rather watch them drive past lit up like a christmas tree...

...its getting close to christmas now so think of all the kids looking out the window when they drive past and then getting really upset because contary (sp) to what they thought father christmas wasnt coming up the sreet!

Monaco Blue Mk2
Lam7r said:
heard of some racing down there but its not my thing. Like i said would much rather watch them drive past lit up like a christmas tree...

...its getting close to christmas now so think of all the kids looking out the window when they drive past and then getting really upset because contary (sp) to what they thought father christmas wasnt coming up the sreet!

Haha, knowsit!!

Leon Cupra R 225
hellsbells said:
thank u! im from down south dont get out much!!

x x

I see in your profile your in Norwich... that's not the south, try Kent in the South East where it's warm all year... I wish :S