ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Was this anybody's clio

bg182ff
The only thing id change on it as it is is the cheap amazon renaultsport stickers on the rear 3/4's they would be straight off!!! :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I think it looks a bit cheap & tacky

Crap stickers- wheels the wrong colour, crap grill with cold air feed, front bumper reprayed, passenger side Xenon doesnt line up . budget tyres, cheap window tints, gash steering wheel.

not a nice example.

Iceberg 172

Crap stickers- wheels the wrong colour, crap grill with cold air feed, front bumper reprayed, passenger side Xenon doesnt line up . budget tyres, cheap window tints, gash steering wheel.

not a nice example.

Attention to detail! I like it your style lol

not a nice example.

i no the stickers would come off, which pictures can see you see that its had the bumper sprayed, i dont know if its just the angle of the picture and the light, also what do you mean about the xenon doesnt line up? cant see that either haha

i know its only 20 miles away from me