ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed the 182...

Black Gold 182...
It wasn't that dirty anyway, but i thought i'd give it a wash...

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

ST
Minter...i miss my old black gold 182 sometimes...then i see one with swirl marks and paint marring on it then i dont miss it at all lol..

Black Gold 182...
Size of the front plate is a 3/4 (390mm x 84mm).

What products do i use? Just Megs NXT shampoo with a Megs wool mitt and gritt guard bucket, pretty standard stuff really...

I've got some scratch-x which i'm gonna get round to using soon on a few light scuffs and then it's a good claying and waxing...

Black Gold 182...
Size of the front plate is a 3/4 (390mm x 84mm).

What products do i use? Just Megs NXT shampoo with a Megs wool mitt and gritt guard bucket, pretty standard stuff really...

I've got some scratch-x which i'm gonna get round to using soon on a few light scuffs and then it's a good claying and waxing...

Oh i also used Auto Glyms "Bumper Care" on the Mirror bases, grilles, rear wipers, that bit of trim on the rear bumper, exhaust trims, headlamp washer jets etc... I highly recommend it, really does get all that plastic looking spot on....!

Megane R26
Just get some Megs NXT2.0 (make sure it's 2.0, they normally hide it behind older stock) from Halfords.

Looks looks, swirl filling ability and great durability :) All for £15 :)