ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed the arctic today...

RB Clio 182
I mean yesterday lol...

So, i gave it a good clean yesterday then decided to put it in the garage just before the rain started, i havnt had it out today hoping for the rain to stop but it hasnt
sad.gif

I payed particular attention to the engine bay, polishing all the alloy and aircon pipes, applying carpet cleaner to the engine carpet at the back of the bay, applying rubber restorer to the hoses and waxing the engine cover, its looking pretty decent now, better than showroom condition if i may say so myself...

CAM00802_zps10af25c8.jpg

CAM00803_zpsa4636d46.jpg

CAM00810_zpsd832f47f.jpg

CAM00821_zps078bcfed.jpg

CAM00822_zps83ca5eae.jpg

CAM00829_zpsea3f826a.jpg

CAM00824_zps1aeb802b.jpg

CAM00830_zps255b19bc.jpg

CAM00823_zpsb6b1beba.jpg

CAM00844_zps0f18129a.jpg

CAM00842_zps4182600b.jpg

CAM00845_zpsfe2ef778.jpg

Tom.

Last edited:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love that. Proper love it.

If i'm being picky, REALLY picky, Only thing i'd want is some Silver Turinis to make it look a bit brighter.

RB Clio 182
Looks mint! Love it :p

Cheers pal, i love the colour when its clean but it seems to get dirty and dull very quickly.

Looks lovely as ever mate! Condensated fog light though ;)

Thanks Lawro, ahhhh i havnt noticed that lol, Do i just wack my fogs on to clear it?

Very nice!!

Nice to see a well looked after one

Thanks mate, i always look after my cars tbh, its pretty much my hobby lol, sad as fook i know :)

RB Clio 182
looks lovely mate, do i remember seeing in your project thread your on apex springs?

Yes you did mate, im finding them pretty decent if im honest :)

I love that. Proper love it.

If i'm being picky, REALLY picky, Only thing i'd want is some Silver Turinis to make it look a bit brighter.

Thanks Daniel, ive been looking at wheels recently and im torn between 2118's and superleggera's, it wont be for a while tho :)

Thanks again.