ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer blanks from renault dealer

Renault Clio 172
Hi, just wondered if anyone knows weather renault sell the headlight washer blanks? And if yes what sort of cost they might be?
Iv been looking for ages and can't seem to get hold of any, and the holes in my front bumper are starting to make my s**t itch looking at them lol.

Cheers

I'm after a set too buddy but when I phoned Renault they wanted around the hundered quid mark and you can only buy them in pairs.

clio 182 sport
i have a set of carbon ones, i purchased them and never botherd fitting them. cba if you want them i will let you have them for £45, up to you as im seriously not fussed.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You can buy new genuine renault ones at a price of £95.00 for the pair

WasherBlanks.gif

Renault Clio 172
Cheers guys for the replies, cheers for the offer of the carbon ones but I'm really after the original renault ones.

Cheers Rich

90 odd quid for 2 daft bits of plastic, it's mental what some things cost and also watch you don't fk the threads when you do get some

i dread to think how much they are lol, how much you do the cup door badges for? iv'e got a UP at the moment lol