ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer Jet for Rear Spoiler

Can anyone with a Dynamique/172 rear spoiler give me their reg plate, as I need to buy a washer jet but the parts place want a reg number before theyll order it for me :(

Cheers.

lmao. they did this to me, so i turned around and read the reg plate off the trophy behind me. The 172,dynamic,cup and V6 spoilers all the use the same washer jets.

A had to laugh when the guy askd me if it was a 3dr or a 5dr, Wat difference does that make to my washer jet? lol

Nah but they told me that as it was a special piece, I would have to pay for it right then, from the stories I've heard sounds like typical Renault. lol

cant remember how much i paid for mine, sure it was only a couple of quid. i also paid upfront as it was special order.

Whacked the spoiler on anyway, was too excited to wait lol. Gonna go an order the washer jet on mon before uni, mite get a sports grill since am gonna be there :)

Does anybody else think that the people who work in Parts departments are complete morons?? Told him that i wanted the jet for a Dynamique spoiler, stressed that it was the part I wanted and I still end up with the Authentiue style 1 :(

Anybody know the part number for these things? Wanna get it rite instead of pissin about wit the morons at the parts desks!!

BMW M135i
77 00 413 542 WASHR JET REAR C2 5.02 ---3 x 1

Should be that but i'd check with the part no you've already got to make sure its not another authentique one.

Beef-Mc said:
A had to laugh when the guy askd me if it was a 3dr or a 5dr, Wat difference does that make to my washer jet? lol
As daft as it seems, It's the way the software works.

Each car has a trim level code, for example yours might not have a washer jet.

BMW M135i
Beef-Mc said:
Fair enough, cant argue with progress! I had a look at the parts number and it was the same one cheers anyway though :)

77 00 431 931

Its that one then, had this same problem when I ordered one.