ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer Jet Motors - help needed

Clio 172 Mk2
Hey all. Both the washer jet motors have gone on my clio 172 mk2. Am i correct in thinking one of the motors controls both the front and back washers and the other motor controls the headlight washers?

I've had a look about the net and can't seem to find the 2 motors that i need to order. There's loads on ebay but they have a straight bit on the bottom and i've heard from some people i need one with a right angle bit.
Can anyone tell me which two i need and where's best to order them from? Thanks in advance

Da

Less
If you have a cup, then it wont have headlight washers surely?

The front/rear are indeed from one pump, it reverses dependant on which screen you want washing.
I've no idea where to order one from though, sorry. Try Renault maybe to get an idea on prices etc?

Clio 172 Mk2
sorry mate ive not got a cup anymore, forgot to update it. I've got a standard one! I've checked today and my local auto place sell the parts but there's two types apparently so i'll have to just buy them and take them back if they're wrong