ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washer pump

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
how much do these cost new, for a mk2?

mine has decided to pack in, with my MOT due in a week, and i'm mega skint! :lol:

also, easy enough to change with the scuttle panel off?

silver cup packed FF 182
hmm was thinking as when i bought me car i got renault to fit a cup spoiler to it it worked first few times then it didnt,is it easy to remove the spoiler and re-fit after?

silver cup packed FF 182
took the spoiler off,but the tubing for the washjet is too short? underneath the spoiler theres a groove for the tubing to sit into but it dosnt sit in the groove as the tubing dont fit and stretches,is there a different tubing for the cup spoilers?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
get a new bit of tubing and join the two bits together using something like a non-return valve. Sell everything you need in halfords. total cost sub £5.

E87 118i
mine haven't worked for ages - front and rear......can this be fuse related ?

anyone suggest something.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Check the fuese first and then head to a scrappies if th epump is getting power but not making any noise. If it is making noise then theres probably a pipe blockage

E87 118i
I checked the fuses now, there isn't one (as far I could see) for the washer, there is one for the windcreen wipers which is fine, and place for the headlamp washers but there isn't a fuse ther cos I don't have the headlamp washers.....

E87 118i
went to renault - pump was finished - nearly R500.00 later (or 40 quid).....at least its sorted now. (and I can clean my windscreen)

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
problem sorted, dead pump as i'd thought, £12 later and a shitload of confusion (since my pump was different to the only one that any local motor factor listed) and its fixed.