ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washing microfibre towels

clio williams n0.26
any advice or tips when washing/cleaning your microfibre towels?
is it ok just to put them in the washing machine

ST
Yep bung them in the machine matey...i've been washing mine in the machine for years.....tho only air dry them.

Al.

clio williams n0.26
thnx al. ok this might b a stupid question, but u just throw them in with the rest of the washing, also im sure i read somewhere on here not to use softner.

106 GTi
No softener, and try and use liquid detergent not powder. Wash them on there own as just a load of MF's Normally 40 degrees.

If you only have a few just hand wash them.

E90
Rich said:
No softener, and try and use liquid detergent not powder. Wash them on there own as just a load of MF's Normally 40 degrees.

If you only have a few just hand wash them.

ROTFPMSL

Step up to that next level of geekyness Richard, LOL

ST
final abode said:
thnx al. ok this might b a stupid question, but u just throw them in with the rest of the washing, also im sure i read somewhere on here not to use softner.

As Rich said below mate....no softner jus on there own too.

R

Rebecca

Also be careful of detergents with added softener often it isn't as clearly marked as others. Your not meant to use softener on regular bath towels either apparently. It made ours go hard kind of wierd really.

Rebecca