seb ClioSport Club Member Car Clio trophy Feb 12, 2007 #1 can i put them in the washing machine? some of my softer applicator sponge thingies have some wax/polish residue on them... safe for washing machine?? or should this be a handwash jobbie?
can i put them in the washing machine? some of my softer applicator sponge thingies have some wax/polish residue on them... safe for washing machine?? or should this be a handwash jobbie?
M Maz Car LY 200 Feb 12, 2007 #2 I did with mine and my towles went green and the pads went mishaped .. lol
A Alan Car ST Feb 12, 2007 #3 Foam applicators and PC polishing pads are best washed by hand with fairy liquid... Microfiber towels/applicators can be done in the washing machine no probs...
Foam applicators and PC polishing pads are best washed by hand with fairy liquid... Microfiber towels/applicators can be done in the washing machine no probs...
Rich Car 106 GTi Feb 12, 2007 #6 If I have time I hand wash the towels in woolite and the applicators with fairy liquid. Machine washing is fine for both towels and foam applicators though - but make sure you don't use fabric softener a Dave says as it ruins microfibers.
If I have time I hand wash the towels in woolite and the applicators with fairy liquid. Machine washing is fine for both towels and foam applicators though - but make sure you don't use fabric softener a Dave says as it ruins microfibers.