ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wat shall i do with these.......

Valver..
o0o0o0o0o...look wat has just arrived thanks to the patty..hehe.. bit of an effort to get em to me front door...but yes...they are here bein fitted next fri at renTech just in time for FCS!!!!!! Goin to be slammed!!! :D

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

clio head said:
o0o0o0o0o...look wat has just arrived thanks to the patty..hehe.. bit of an effort to get em to me front door...but yes...they are here bein fitted next fri at renTech just in time for FCS!!!!!! Goin to be slammed!!! :D

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

wot 2 do ?

give em 2 me :cool:

Valver..
he he cheers for the comments lads...its just working out how low i wanna go... i was thinkin about 60mm all round...Any 1 have any ideas on how much..Ps..i wont it slammed but not too much soo its un driveable...:D

Valver..
....im not goin to crush under pressure...but 60mm all round sound ok thou...?? that should be pretty low...:D