ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wat ya think

Y dont you guys like them, if im goin for a black/silver theme I dont want the red lights, dya rekon??

THEY ARNT THE BOG STANDARD CHAV LEXUS LIGHTS ARE THEY??

172 M69 eater

they just arent keen mate, no offence but u cant make people like them

i dunno bout em to be honest, i prefer the black LEDs or the other ktec black lghts but i just dont like the look of these IMO

Lots of Alfas

As much as I dont like Lexus lights, I do like the look of the black ones, and for some reason they always look better on non-colour coded clios.

cheers patty, spose its down to individual tastes, I think they will look gud wen i get the black wheels???

Plus ive got silvervisions so there will be no orange glow

Quote: Originally posted by davebem on 19 March 2005

As much as I dont like Lexus lights, I do like the look of the black ones, and for some reason they always look better on non-colour coded clios.

Exactly wat i think mate, if i get the black ones i wont colour code it, because the black blends with the bumper??

Lots of Alfas

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 19 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by davebem on 19 March 2005

Exactly wat i think mate, if i get the black ones i wont colour code it, because the black blends with the bumper??
Yeah, get them if you like them its your car.

172 M69 eater

i prefer those dude but it is pesonal pref, if u end up gettin the bottom ones and really want the top ones itll end up being a waste of dough cus ull regret it!

do what u thinks best!:D

Not a Clio

could be just the pic itself but they dont do your car any favours.

Try taking another pic on a really sunny day. pics rarely do cars justice.

YEH wheels , coding, skirts, spoiler.

i wouldnt put any different lights on, makes it look cheap, would rather spend the money on the above improvements

rsturbo and a xr3i

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 20 March 2005

If every 1 owned my car wat would they do??
if you like the lights get them :) everyone is going to have a different opinion on what they think you should do and imo you should go with what you want not what most of cliosport like, yes its good to get ppls opinions but ive always found that when ive got ppls opinions in the end ive always gone with what i wanted in the first place on most occasions .

they are ok... i would deffo go for freds ones over ur first choice, they are like the first black lexus ones to have come out and look pap imho!

i tell ya what tho, if u aint already... get wheels & lower it first! u dont wanna be shove them on first! nooooo way!

K20 EG Hatch

personally i think the black lights look a million times better on a black car. I think some of the new k-tec ligts would look a treat on urs (the ones you colour code)

"Navy" N17 TWO

^^^ i agree to that^^^^ this man is after a silver/black theme though - down to taste again - all a game of opinions

was thinking of smoked rear clusters myself.......either 1 of the 2 k-tec types or the colour-coded ones? (my car is black) I dont like the LED ones

just got my silvervisions in so theyll do for now

Black Clio 182

i dont like them lights at all. hate LED ones too think they are well tacky. if you want black ones i would personally get some smoked ones as i think thats your best option.