ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water in the roof!

Dynamique 1.2 16v 2004
Afternoon all! NEWBIE ALERT!! :clown:

Just wanna rack some of your brains as you look like a good bunch!

For the last week and a half I've had water deposits in the roof of my clio just to the left of the visor on the passenger side. Has anyone had/heard of anything similar in the past? Any ideas as to what the cause might be? It's a 2004 Clio - never been in an accident (that I'm aware of!) and am clueless. Don't wanna throw £60 Renaults way if its something that I can do myself - warning tho, I'm not technically minded so the easier the better?

Any ideas please?

Thx

Clio Dynamique
I've got exactly the same problem mate! like little wet patches above the pillar, was wondering what the hell it was myself!?

Dynamique 1.2 16v 2004
Glad I'm not alone on this one! Was beginning to think that I'm jinxed with cars! :eek: Will get it sorted - any idea of price just so that I don't get ripped off? Would try and sort it myself but knowing my luck i'll bust something ;)

Cheers for all your advice guys 'n' gals! :)

clios
mine was leaking so i took the glass out poured some water in the drainage channel the watter was glugging as it went down lol so i blew it through with an air blower poured more water in but it was still leakin, and i noticed that where the sunroof is sealed it wasnt sealed enough and water was goin over the rain channels so i dried it all up and sealed it some more, ill have to try and get a picture up to show what i mean but it seems to have solved it (touch wood lol) but definately clean your drainage pipes