ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wax strippers...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Canny mind where i seen it, Is it just like Fairy liquid?

Sounds like a plan if your planning a full detail from ground work up.

I mind a lad who bought a new car did it the first day it came out the dealership...

106 GTi
I would just wash with a strong wash solution, maybe the odd spritz of 1/10 APC, clay and polish. It is what things like that esp. Fairy may do to the rest of the parts other than the paint, drying rubber seals etc.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car

I mind a lad who bought a new car did it the first day it came out the dealership...

You're talking gibberish foreign boy. I guess that's why the language is called 'English'.

ST

You're talking gibberish foreign boy. I guess that's why the language is called 'English'.

Well thats how we talk up here...like it or lump it..bawbag..

ST
Aye all that mate lol

Me and Alistair don't actually say 'ken', you know the Liverpool accent is kind of embarrising for you guys well people who say 'ken' is sort of embarrasing for us..

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Aye all that mate lol

Me and Alistair don't actually say 'ken', you know the Liverpool accent is kind of embarrising for you guys well people who say 'ken' is sort of embarrasing for us..
I wish I knew what it meant mate. A friend from Ayrshire starts every text with it. I still to this day don't know what he's talking about.