ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

waxed it today...

Clio 1.4 16v
and put me new 172 wheels on

nclio.jpg

nclio3.jpg

nclio2.jpg

i have got all the 172 kit, being sprayed at min, will be on in next couple of weeks...can anyone tell me how much lower the 172 is to my 1.4 dynamique and if i need spacers on the wheels? and if so what size?

and yes before you say it, i know you all think its gay doing this to a 1.4 but at the end of the day, some kind person went and drove into my front bumper and cracked it and didnt leave a note. so instead of replacing it with the gash orginal...ive decided to do this. cant wait :)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
yes you will need spacers, ive got 25mm on the front and 15mm on the rear.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
^^ to make the wheels stick out further off the hub so they dont look silly burried in the arch :eek: and most cases for dodgey fitting wheels :)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
lol gotta love the replicas ;)

ive got 25mm spacers on the front of mine and lowerd on coilovers

Clio 1.4 16v
wish i had saved cash and made mine a replica rather than buying the real thing LOL

not really! but should look good when its done!

i know i know :eek:

im not "trying" to make it look faster. i just like the look of them. if someone hadnt of cracked my bumper, i probably wouldnt of been all that bothered. but if im gonna have to spend some money on it, might as well give it a little treat, had it almost a year now...its its birfday present :approve: