ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weak Battery

Banana
Starts are starting to sound a little weak in the cold weather. Can anyone recommend where to buy a replacement, cheaper than Reno/kwik fit etc?
My local Euro car parts dont have any in stock.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll be getting a Halfords Heavy Duty Calcium battery with a 4 year gurantee for mine in the next couple of days. Got a trade account if you're interested Mark!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
its the halfrauds 4 year I have in mine and its gubbed after just over a year

Think Il take it back and get a new one

ph quick
wilco fast fit weret he cheapest by miles when i bought one for the audi, about 60 for the exide heavy duty 4yr warranty one, that was a big battery too, clio must be smaller so less wonga

ph quick
warranty was good too, after 3 years it packed up as i didnt use the car for 2 years and wouldnt hold charge, got a brand new one

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
its the halfrauds 4 year I have in mine and its gubbed after just over a year

Think Il take it back and get a new one

Aye they should do it no problem, will test it and depending on the result give you a new one.

Probably due to it standing not being used for various reasons over the last year or so.

S2 106 GTI
Was too big, ended up only costing £40!

I'm needing a battery!!!!!!!! :) :) :) was going to get one from local garage but they sell the s**t ones, want a good heavy duty one, was going to go for one of those RED TOP ones from demon tweeks, but expensive

Banana
Got this from euro car parts today for 38 quid with a lifetime guarantee :)

DSC00175.jpg