ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website Hosting for 5 websites?

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
As Steve Nobs will be dropping iWeb from the new iCloud in 2012 I am starting to look for new hosting sites to host my iWeb sites.

I have 5 websites, one of which has over 1000 images on, each about 400-600kb in size.

I would rather stick with iWeb as I really don't want to have to reload all my images again onto a new website.

I have to admit that the mobileme server is SLOW at uploading my www.photoaddiction.co.uk website and it would be nice having a faster loading speed.

I know that all the malarky about 'unlimited' is false, but am I likely to touch their limits with my websites (below)?

Has anyone had any experience with iPage? they seem quite cheap. or reg-123.co.uk (who my domains are registered too)

I usually get mobileme for about £20 a year so anything up to £40 a year would be OK.

My websites are;

www.photoaddiction.co.uk
www.industry-images.com
www.club-pics.co.uk
www.drakelow-tunnels.co.uk
www.forestlogs.co.uk

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.