ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wedding photographers Hampshire

Ph1 172
Me and the G/F are getting married next May and are looking for a wedding photographer

We are getting married just outside of Portsmouth.

I know how to use Google, but would like to hear if anyone can recommend someone etc My G/F isn't having much luck in finding one at the moment.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
We're using www.lisabeaneyphotography.co.uk for our wedding. Her photos are fantastic, we went to her studio and had a good look through her hardcopy albums of weddings that she'd done and they're all exceptional.

Make sure that you visit a few photographers and have a look at the hard copies of their albums, remember you only get one shot at this so make sure you choose wisely!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
^^^^ certainly likes her gaussian Blur filter!!!!

some nice stuff though

Last edited:

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
^^^^ certainly likes her gaussian Blur filter!!!!

some nice stuff though

Yeah, her website defiantly shows a lot of stuff with some sort of "pop". Obviously it's down to us to say what we want, a lot of her albums are full of really classy images which haven't been fiddled with, maybe the odd one or two. Other albums had more stylised photos, but this is the choice of the couple!

It definitely helped going to see her to see albums that she had produced for couples and to tell her what we wanted!