ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wedding shoot fun.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Stunning, you've certainly got a talent there!

Really like the 2nd shot.. natural backlight with fills. I believe it's "over processing"?

Inspiring to say the least :)

lift number 1 @ btm
Very nice mate!

Lighting is stunning as standard.

This isn't how you're planning to do actual wedding shoots is it?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
well, this is stuff that i will be offering after the day perhaps a set shoot after the Honeymoon.

it is very popular in the states, usually called "trash the dress or Cherish the dress"

It will give the bride and groom the chance to come back and have a bespoke photoshoot, to their exact requirements without the need to disturb the actual wedding day, and also to get that one special shoot before either selling the dress or sticking it in the loft for ever.

It has all been lit with my Quadra's, of which I will still use in live time on a real wedding, it's the way I like to work.
Using them allows me to take studio quality lighting out into the field, be portable but work fast.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Crazy shots. Slightly away from the "normal" wedding shoot. American idea huh ?

:coffee:

Is it just my computer, or does the text not fit right ?

lift number 1 @ btm
That makes sense,

I remembered you saying you were looking into doing something different and I had an image in my head of you trying to get people posing like that on the wedding day! still looks amazing.