ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee Update on the ST

VW Caddy Van
Slow progress of my 2008 57 Performance Blue ST

Had it 3 weeks now got some basic plans for it. Will be subtle tho as i love the ST how it looks now and just wanna add to it's looks

Planned Mods over time

Tint the front windows light smoke to tie in with the rear
Red pinstriping on grilles and around the front fogs
Refurbish the Wheels Gun metal grey with a red metal flake (to be different)
Lower it 45mm on Spax springs or possibly 50mm
Replace front lower grille and surround as was damaged before i bought the car nothing major
Mondeo front brake upgrade
Flexi and exhaust system
Upgrade the sound system (Sub and Amp awaiting me moving my lazy ass and fitting them)
Peugeot 307 rear wiper

Mods so Far

Green Cotton Induction Kit
Boot Lock Cover

These are old Pics which i've posted before but not had time to wash the car or go take pics anywhere else lol so only put a couple up and 1 new one

HighRes.jpg

PaulSTPics.jpg

PaulSTPics2.jpg

PaulSTPics6.jpg

InductionKit.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

VW Caddy Van
Will be done when my mate gets some time to come do it for me lol am not that brave to attempt it myself

Megane R26
I put the Eibach's on mine and they totally transformed the handling for the better, best £100 I ever spent!

If you don't already have it, get the leather gear gaiter too - costs about £10 from a Ford Dealer

Whats with the rusty boot opener photo?

Think its gone from bare metal to being colour coded?

My next door neighbours got one of these ST's and i like them.

As said needs the orange lenese removing, And i dont like the ST badge on the front grille.

Nice little touches. Nice motor.

VW Caddy Van
get a clio mate

I had a 182 for 4 months mate till the gearbox went, traded it in for a Mondeo ST TDCi which then got traded in for this. Loved my 182 but wanted a Fiesta ST since they came out so decided to get one

It's a cover for the boot lock the key hole ruins it but it's not as noticeable anymore with the cover over it

VW Caddy Van
I'm just waiting on my mate getting time to do it.

White too overdone which is why am trying to be different. My mate does powder coating so just waiting on him getting the metal flake and it'll go in for the wheels to get done

VW Caddy Van
£11 off Ebay Adam for the Cover, he does them in all the colours for the Fiesta, if u cannae find urs drop him an email and he'll happily do one for u. Best thing to date tbh