ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weight of 172 + other clios for Gtech

R35 GTR

I have looked on the thing inside the door, but dont know which weight to use.

Got my GTECH meter and want to try it out, but need to input weight in pounds. Gonna add on 140 kg for me and the girlfriend as well.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

full fat 172 has got to at least 7895lb!:p

Weights can be found on the clioport homepage and 2.2 pound in a kg iirc do the math.

R35 GTR

dunno if I put the correct weight in. I used 1260 with me and girlfriend in. I got 131 horses on the gtech meter.

R35 GTR

Ill try the timing when I find some where legal. It was ok doing the HP thing as I didnt need to go very fast.

[Edited by Dave3141 on 08 September 2005 at 12:43am]

1260 is the wrong weight, thats kg, you need to put in 2772

[Edited by theduckeatspork on 09 September 2005 at 12:18pm]

the weight thing on the gtech is sh*te! the 0-60 rocks tho!!!!! my clio was 6.4 before the itg induction kit! feels so much faster with it onplus i got front and rear struts fitted! awesome is the word! just awaiting the manifold from k tec and sports cat and by george im almost finished! adjustable shocks and roberts your mothers brother!