ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weird clutch problem

Clio rs 172 ph1
Hello friends
I have a clio rs 172 ph1 and when I bought it I had the original clutch fitted, but as I did a general overhaul I ended up replacing it with one (valeu) but at the end of a track day it started making noise and without any sensitivity, I came back the change there, on the following track day the same thing happened again, I mounted another one changing a lot of things that could have caused this, except the flywheel. Do you think the flywheel is bent and causes this?

TheCAB

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Cup 172
An lot of clutch problems can actually be caused by "driver related" issues, rather than problems with the actual clutch itself.

Not saying it is the case here, however, if a clutch is used without any "mechanical sympathy" or the wrong one fitted for its purpose then they don't like it.