ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weird missfire

53 Clio's & counting
i have this missfire that doesnt have any regularity to it,its like a plug lead arcing out,which i think it could be,but renault want 97 quid for set so i dont wanna spend that if thats not it!

i had a bad missfire which made it run on 3 cylinders and engine light flashing,which turned out to be the plugs,so i have super 4s in there instead of what ren suggest,could that have something else to do with it?

many thanks

Standard plugs are the best there epensive as they work and them alone all other plugs seem to cuase some sort of issue.,

53 Clio's & counting
yea mate ht leads,i even explained what they were to make sure but they both said renault only part

53 Clio's & counting
they say because its a 172 they cant get the bits,same as my track rods,though even renault told me to begin with they only came with the rack lol

so we think genuine plugs and magecor leads?

they say because its a 172 they cant get the bits,same as my track rods,though even renault told me to begin with they only came with the rack lol

so we think genuine plugs and magecor leads?

Genuine plugs and leads every time there better made IMO and experiance.