ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Welded Clio Diff

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
need password for link.

Epic thread, although you managed to all turn it into a sensible convo..half gutted, half impressed.

Clio.
Ah bollox, must be a membership blocker......basically it's a strip down and fitment of a quiafe diff in picture and text detail by little old me.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ah bollox, must be a membership blocker......basically it's a strip down and fitment of a quiafe diff in picture and text detail by little old me.

When you have time I am sure it would be appreciated by lots of people if you reposted it on this site :)

Race/Rally Clio 172
All that happened was the to**ers that jump on the band wagon from behind thier computer screen pipe up and put the 3ps worth in stopped posting because i didnt rise to the bait

I did say it was a rumour and turned out my mate had got it wrong in what he told me, so all the adults needed to say "no cannot be done" and i gave the reasons on why i was asking! Or could have said there is a method that involves welding to the CW .....etc

need password for link.

Epic thread, although you managed to all turn it into a sensible convo..half gutted, half impressed.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Dont take it personally, the CS vultures are always circling, and as so many of them have so very little technical knowledge themselves they are sat there waiting to pounce instantly on anyone they percieve as knowing even less so they feel a bit better I think mate, lol

Clio.
All that happened was the to**ers that jump on the band wagon from behind thier computer screen pipe up and put the 3ps worth in stopped posting because i didnt rise to the bait

I did say it was a rumour and turned out my mate had got it wrong in what he told me, so all the adults needed to say "no cannot be done" and i gave the reasons on why i was asking! Or could have said there is a method that involves welding to the CW .....etc

Don't take it personally geezer, sometimes if something sounds too good to be true (welding a certain part of a diff to become a LSD and saving you a lot of money and time) then it normally is too good to be true.;)

BG 182
what a pile of crap, as previously mentioned why not get rid of your cv joints and put a bloody live axle in the front! similar cornering capability...